#one of those times when everyone (including steve) is like holy fucking shit this chick is brilliant#and like really fucking good at her job#and like wow now i see why she’s SHIELD’s top agent#i should let her run everything#she should be in charge#etc etc
#basically#can we also just not forget that had natasha not been on the lookout and seen rumlow on the escalator that would’ve been it#also i love how this is one of the more perfect examples of spy vs soldier#steve is used to reacting#his first instinct is to engage and think about how he can phyically defend himself in a fight#natasha is used to acting#her first instinct is to figure out the best way to hide and be stealth and quietly play the game#because for as much as the black widow likes to draw people into her web (see: bucky on the causeway) she plays it quiet 90% of the time#which is basically her strength and what makes her so good at what she does
- purposefully forget their names
- any time yr talking about anything outside the realm of COD, energy drinks, or football, pause and giggle and say “oh, but sorry - you wouldn’t know anything about this, right? we can change the subject”
- extension on #1: call him by the name of another boy w the same hair color as him. when he protests, laugh and act like he’s trying to trick u
- "hold this." stop acknowledging him for the remainder of the encounter until it is time to collect you bag/purse/coat/etc
- "sorry, what? i wasn’t listening" rinse and repeat
- tilt yr head. make a cute face. “awwwwww”
the boy tears in the notes are amazing
Khal Drogo: “I nominate Viserys for the GOLDbucket challenge!!”
This was seriously an iconic moment in film history
OKAY THAT WAS WORTH IT
be the innocent flower but be the serpent under it
every ouat episodes - 101 pilot
Hello Good Morning: I’m taking a Skype day.
You were always ever beautiful amid the royal colours of the universe.